Motorola RAZR2 V9
Released November, 2007
The Pros:MicroSD slot. Slim and Lightweight. Excellent Screen Quality.
The Cons:Small internal memory compared to the V8. Touch Screen only works for music player.
Motorola's RAZR2 V9 was released at the same time as the RAZR2 V8 and offers many of the same features. The main difference between the two is that the V9 is 3G-enabled. Its frame is also designed to be more durable, and is made of stainless steel, though it is slightly thicker than the V8.
The V9 is also capable of video calling. It still features the same updated user interface and multimedia capabilities. It includes a 2-megapixel digital camera, Bluetooth connectivity, and an mp3 player. The V9 also has less on-board memory than the V8, down to 45MB from 512MB, but the V9 has a microSD card reader to expand up to 2GB.
- Release Date: November 2007
- 3G HSDPA 2100, HSDPA 850/1900 in North America
- 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Large external display
- Customizable user interface
- 2.0-megapixel digital camera with video capture/playback
- Bluetooth V2.0
- HSDPA 3.6 Mbps
- SMS, EMS, MMS, e-mail, instant messaging
- Opera 8 HTML browser
- mp3 player
- 45MB internal memory, microSD card expansion slot up to 2GB
- 1.33 cm-thin stainless steel frame
User Reviews (3)
Small internal memory compared to the V8
Touch Screen only works for music player
You may also like...