Samsung M3200 Beat s
Released December, 2008
The Pros:3.5mm audio jack - use your own headphones - sound quality is excellent.
The Cons:No custom eq settings - preset eq only.
The Samsung M3200 Beat S is a quad-band handset that is meant to be equally an mp3 player and a phone. Its audio features include built-in Bang and Olufsen stereo speakers, Samsung's DNSe digital equalizer, and 3.5mm audio jack for use with third-party headphones.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It uses shake controls to navigate the music library, and has automatic track recognition. The M3200 also has a 2.0-megapixel digital camera with video capture, Bluetooth v2.0 and Internet browsing over WAP 2.0. Its frame is thin and metallic and includes an accelerometer for use with the audio system. Expected battery life is around 7 hours of talk time, or up to 21 hours of music playing time.
- Release Date: December 2008
- Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 256k-color screen
- Bang and Olufsen stereo speakers
- mp3 player with Digital Natural Sound Enhancement, auto-equalizer, auto track recognition
- Stereo FM radio with broadcast recording
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2.0-megapixel digital camera with video capture
- Bluetooth v2.0
- Internet browsing over WAP 2.0/xHTML
- 72 MB on-board memory with microSD card expansion slot, up to 8GB
- Up to 7 hour talk time battery life, or 21 hour as music player
User Reviews (0)
3.5mm audio jack - use your own headphones - sound quality is excellent
no custom eq settings - preset eq only
You may also like...